We provide technical consultation for customers looking to improve their calibration processes, implement a new calibration program, or establish a test facility. We can also help with calibration workload analysis, cost justification, product selection and training requirements.
- Consultation for setting up a calibration lab or workshop
- Analysis of calibration workload, required test instruments
- Integration of automated calibration, EasyCal software
- Custom-made test systems and calibration benches
- Lab and workshop design and supply
Calibration and Repairs
We service, repair and calibrate all our manufactured instruments. Servicing your TE product in our UK factory provides the benefit of having our experienced team perform comprehensive inspections and diagnostics. We then service and calibrate to ensure optimal working condition and functional performance.
- Accredited or traceable calibration of your TE products
- Routine instrument maintenance and servicing
- Product repairs, functional upgrades, firmware updates
- Retrospective fitting of internal product options
- Product replacements or repair by exchange
Customers can visit Time Electronics UK and receive training on their ordered systems prior to shipment. For international customers we can schedule and arrange all aspects of the visit, including local transport and accommodation. We also offer metrology training courses, online training and on-site training at customer locations globally.
- UK training on products at the Time Electronics factory
- Bespoke courses for various technical levels and skillsets
- EasyCal software training via remote desktop sharing
- Online training and product demonstrations
- On-site training on supplied TE products and CalBenches
Calibration Lab/Workshop Design & Supply
Turnkey design and supply services for customers requiring an efficient and ergonomic on-site calibration lab. Each solution is configured and created virtually, then supplied complete including all specified test instruments, tools, and furniture. CalBenches commonly feature as workstations for the main testing and verification workload, R&M and service applications.
- Turnkey solutions to calibration and maintenance
- Instrument workshops, electrical workshops, calibration labs
- In-house calibration facilities for industrial plants and sites
- Calibration systems, benches and industrial furniture
- Training facilities, institutes, and classrooms
We can perform various on-site services, and our travel teams visit customers all over the world. Common services include system installation and implementation, commissioning and training. On-site calibration is available for CalBench and TE Lab customers. We mobilise our calibration standards and travel internationally to end user locations.
- After-sales system installation, commissioning and training
- Supporting implementation of in-house calibration facilities
- Bespoke on-site training for end user specified applications
- On-site calibration of CalBenches and accompanying products
- Servicing and repairs at customer locations