7054 & 7055 High Voltage Adjustable Power Supply Modules
- 7054: 0 to 120V / 0.01mA to 750mA
- 7055: 0 to 250V / 0.01mA to 375mA
- 7054: 90W max, 7055: 94W max
- High accuracy 4 digit meters
- Fixed resolution for consistency
- Customise voltage range function
- Programmable versions available
Precision linear regulated DC power supplies with high power density and smart analog controls for voltages up to 120V (7054) or 250V (7055).
Comprehensive features include:
- Linear regulation: ultra-low output noise and fast transient recovery
- High power density: 90 watts per output from the 7054 and 94 watts per output from the 7055
- Higher precision: Exceptional line and load regulation; easy-switch remote sense
- Better metering: High accuracy four digit fixed-resolution meters; low current range; current meter averaging
- True analog controls: Quick and intuitive adjustment of voltage and current
- Digital convenience: Unique S-Lock and V-Span functions
- See exactly what's happening: DC output switch - check your settings before applying them; 'view settings' button - check and adjust limits at any time
- Safe and secure to use: Lockable voltage and current settings (using S-Lock); connect via safety binding-post terminals.
- Programmable versions 7054P and 7055P: Includes all of the manual control features, but adds comprehensive remote control facilities. RS-232 and USB interfaces.
7054 - 0 to 120V / 0.01mA to 750mA (90W max.)
7055 - 0 to 250V / 0.01mA to 375mA (94W max.)
Note: Actual maxima for voltage and current are typically 1% greater than the figures given above except for the voltage control on the 7055 which is limited to 250.0V
Output Setting & Control
Voltage Setting: By coarse and fine controls.
Current Setting: By single logarithmic control.
Low Current Range: Reduces max. current to 75mA and increases resolution to 0.01mA.
Output Mode: Constant voltage or constant current with automatic cross-over. CC indicator lit in constant current mode.
Output Switch: Electronic, non isolating. Preset voltage & current limit displayed when Output is off. Output rise time no load <20ms.
View Settings: With the output On, the meters show actual voltage and current. The preset levels can be viewed and adjusted at any time by pressing the View Settings button.
(Voltage Span Control)
Voltage adjustment range can be controlled by digital setting of the end-stop values of the coarse voltage control to any desired values. The range for Vmax is 1V to 120V or 250V depending on model. The range for Vmin is 0 to (Vmax – 1V).
S-Lock (Settings Lock) Voltage and current settings can be locked by a single button press. Lock accuracy is equal to the meter accuracy (see Meter Specification).
Ripple & Noise: Normal mode voltage: <2mV rms and 10mV p-p. Normal mode current: <10uA rms ; <1uA rms on 75mA range. Common mode current: <20uA rms
Load Regulation: Voltage <0·01% + 10mV. Current - typically 0·01% + 50μA.
Line Regulation: Voltage <0·01% + 10mV for 10% line change. Current <0·01% + 50μA. for 10% line change.
Transient Response: <250μs to within 50mV of setting for a 90% load change.
Temp. Coefficient: Voltage: typically <(50ppm + 2mV)/°C Current: typically <(100ppm + 0.1mA)/°C; <(100ppm + 0.01mA)/°C on 75mA range.
Output Protection: Output will withstand forward voltages of up to rated output voltage. Reverse protection by diode clamp for currents to 3A.
OVP and OCP Trips: Voltage or current measured to be in excess of 105% of the rated maximum will cause the output to trip off.
Over-temperature: Output trips off for over-temperature.
Safety Interlocks: Operations that could cause an unexpected change in voltage or current settings are interlocked with the output switch.
Output Terminals: Universal 4mm safety binding posts on 19mm (0.75") spacing. Terminals can accept fixed shroud 4mm plugs, standard 4mm plugs, fork terminals and bare wires.
Sense Selection: Voltage sensing can be selected as Local or Remote by front panel switch.
Sense Terminals: Sprung loaded screw-less terminals.
Meter Specifications Display Type Dual 4-digit meters, 10mm (0.39”) LED.
Accuracy: ± (0.1% of reading + 100mV)
Resolution: 0.1mA (0·01mA on 75mA range)
Accuracy: ± (0·3% + 0.3mA); ± (0·3% + 0·03mA) on 75mA range
Meter Damping Normally 20ms, switchable to 2 sec for averaging rapidly varying loads.
7054: 120V DC 750mA Adjustable Power Supply
7054P: 7054 Programmable Version - RS-232/USB (see data sheet in download tab for specifications)
7055: 250V DC 375mA Adjustable Power Supply
7055P: 7055 Programmable Version - RS-232/USB (see data sheet in download tab for specifications)
Module Widths 7054, 7054P, 7055 and 7055P: 150mm (Both modules can only be fitted in the CalBench primary console) PDF Downloads File Name File Size Language
8.4MB (Low resolution)
20MB (Higher resolution)