7082 Mains Power Controller Module
- Fitted as standard in every bench
- Single phase mains power
- 2 front panel sockets
- Digital volt meter (0 to 300V)
- 16A overload protection for bench
- Various socket types available
- PE socket for esd equipment
Mains power for Time Electronics CalBench is controlled via the 7082 single-phase unit equipped with two mains power sockets.
A further four sockets are fitted on the underside of the primary console, with two positioned at either end of the console, providing outlets for use across the bench. On the module a main power switch, residual current circuit breaker with over-current protection (RCBO), and under console lighting switch are included. Mains input and lighting supply lines are filtered. The 7082 is fitted as standard in every CalBench system.
The mains voltage is continuously monitored on a digital meter. The two front panel sockets can be supplied via an isolation transformer as an optional extra (7063). With this fitted the total current from the two sockets is limited to 1A.
Various socket types can be fitted to the 7082 and the four designated under console positions. These include UK 13A, Euro Schuko 16A, US 15A, and Indian Round Pin 15A. The type must be specified on ordering.
- Mains power on/off switch to provide isolation for the entire bench
- Lighting switch to provide separate control of the worktop lighting
- 16A overload protection for bench. Residual current protection 0.03A
- 2 front panel earthed sockets (4 under console earthed sockets)
- Digital mains voltage meter (0 to 300V)
- 2 filters (mains and lighting) fitted to attenuate mains spikes
- Cooling via 2 mains powered 80mm extraction fans fitted internally
- PE socket is provided for wrist bands, mats, etc
- All metallic parts of the bench are connected to mains earth
- Optional isolated mains output sockets (7063)
- Various socket types available: UK 13A, Euro Schuko 16A, Indian Round Pin 15A, US 15A
From a single phase mains supply via a 16A heavy duty type IEC mains socket located on the rear of the CalBench primary console.
Switches Mains power on/off switch to provide isolation for the entire bench. Lighting switch to provide separate control of the work-top lighting Protection 16A overload protection for entire bench. Residual current protection is 0.03A Sockets 2 console front panel earthed sockets, 4 under-console earthed sockets Meters Mains voltage (0-300V) Filters 2 filters (mains and lighting) fitted to attenuate mains spikes Cooling 2 mains powered 80mm cooling fans are fitted internally to the console Earthing A PE socket is provided for wrist bands, mats, etc (see separate datasheets). All metal parts of the bench are connected to mains earth. Module Width 270mm (fitted in the right corner of the primary console)
7063: Isolated mains output sockets (shown on image)
Various types can be fitted as per user specification. Typically fitted sockets include UK 13A, Euro Schuko 16A, Indian Round Pin 15A, and US 15A.
PDF Downloads File Name File Size Language
8.4MB (Low resolution)
20MB (Higher resolution)